Please remember that a lot comes after script translation so these numbers are unrelated to any patch progress.

6/7/15

I don’t want to say who I work for but I went through three months of intense classroom training, two months of side by side coached working and finally have made it to being a relatively competent liability investigator.  More importantly I’m essentially done with wrist braces. I can finally use the computer like a normal person once again (except of course with a RollerMouse) and physical therapy is a thing of the past. I want to thank everyone who helped me through my recovery and didn’t lose faith in me

SEEN2725 Wafter sections finished
Lines: 971/1107 (87.71%)
Unicode Characters: 20670/23479 (88.04%)
KB: 55.68/63.22 (88.07%)

SEEN2726 Wafter minus H scene
Lines: 865/1428 (60.57%)
Unicode Characters: 19078/31522 (60.52%)
KB: 51.27/85.04 (60.29%)
Total Lines: 12982/33132 (39.18%)
Total Unicode Characters: 283631/727218 (39.0%)
Total KB: 771.18/1971.25 (39.12%)

6/27/14

This semester was rough but the good news is I am now both degree-ed and employed. My wrists are vastly improved, I am no longer wearing braces daily. The biggest influence in this was the purchase of a RollerMouse R:ed. After a year of different treatments I think I’m back to a state that can be called functional.

SEEN2725
Lines: 643/1107 (58.08%)
Unicode Characters: 13602/23479 (57.93%)
KB: 36.67/63.22 (58.0%)

 Total Lines: 11789/33132 (35.58%)
Total Unicode Characters: 257485/727218 (35.41%)
Total KB: 700.9/1971.25 (35.56%)

2/23/14

I took time off for the JLPT N1 (failed though) and then busted my arms carrying some succulents so bad I couldn’t lift a glass of water.  Alas, you are all not forgotten. Thank you to everyone who has wished me well on recovery.

Evil Motherfuckers

Evil Motherfuckers

SEEN2724 Wafter sections finished
Lines: 931/1051 (88.58%)
Unicode Characters: 19168/21503 (89.14%)
KB: 51.7/57.92 (89.28%)

SEEN2725 Lines: 269/1107 (24.3%)
Unicode Characters: 5687/23479 (24.22%)
KB: 15.37/63.22 (24.3%)

Total Lines: 11415/33132 (34.45%)
Total Unicode Characters: 249570/727218 (34.32%)
Total KB: 679.59/1971.25 (34.48%)

9/22/13

Disabilities fucking suck.

SEEN2723 Wafter sections finished
Lines: 1191/1390 (85.68%)
Unicode Characters: 25355/30258 (83.8%)
KB: 68.48/81.67 (83.85%)

SEEN2724 Lines: 273/1051 (25.98%)
Unicode Characters: 5614/21503 (26.11%)
KB: 15.15/57.92 (26.16%)

Total Lines: 10488/33132 (31.66%)
Total Unicode Characters: 230329/727218 (31.67%)
Total KB: 627.68/1971.25 (31.84%)

4/11/13

Serious wrist problems (caused by incredible busyness) have really sunk my progress but I start physical therapy next week so hopefully that will do the trick.

SEEN2722: Wafter sections finished
Lines: 1743/2193 (79.48%)
Unicode Characters: 38574/48642 (79.3%)
KB: 105.14/132.45 (79.38%)

Total Lines: 9024/33132 (27.24%)
Total Unicode Characters: 199360/727218 (27.41%)
Total KB: 544.04/1971.25 (27.6%)

11/18/12

SEEN2721: Wafter sections finished
Lines: 2357/2416 (97.56%)
Unicode Characters: 51781/52953 (97.79%)
KB: 140.68/143.79 (97.84%)

Total Lines: 7281/33132 (21.98%)
Total Unicode Characters: 160786/727218 (22.11%)
Total KB: 438.9/1971.25 (22.27%)

9/10/12

So why did the H-scene of 2720 take a month? The short answer: I started on my MBA.  It’s been a crazy busy month and H-scenes are the most time-consuming for me to translate. (you wouldn’t think it but…)

SEEN2720: Wafter sections finished + 18 lines
Lines: 1537/1888 (81.41%)
Unicode Characters: 32061/39725 (80.71%)
KB: 87.61/108.47 (80.77%)

Total Lines: 4924/33132 (14.86%)
Total Unicode Characters: 109005/727218 (14.99%)
Total KB: 298.22/1971.25 (15.13%)

7/11/12

SEEN2719: Wafter sections finished + 30 lines
Lines: 2323/2495 (93.11%)
Unicode Characters: 52327/56222 (93.07%)
KB: 143.11/153.77 (93.07%)

Total Lines: 3387/33132 (10.22%)
Total Unicode Characters: 76944/727218 (10.58%)
Total KB: 210.61/1971.25 (10.68%)

Lines utilizing special display commands are stored in separate files and are not reflected in this total (this is not a significant percentage). Because RLDev cannot handle certain commands, some of these lines may be moved into the main script file. This is why counts may fluctuate slightly between updates.

6/16/12

SEEN2718: Wafter sections finished
Lines: 1049/1595 (65.77%)
Unicode Characters: 24475/38175 (64.11%)
KB: 67.2/104.71 (64.18%)

Total Lines: 1062/33131 (3.21%)
Total Unicode Characters: 24562/727164 (3.38%)
Total KB: 67.44/1971.2 (3.42%)

Advertisements